Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yesterday was a total rush man....I was about to go to Kin's gig(Ain's Sis)but it was like a yes-no situation...last minute then it was a YES...by then the gig at IJ(Payar Lebar) was about to start in 25 mins....and I was like....

No 1. In Tampines
No 2. Super Late!!!

On my way there, I was like a rushing madcow but thankfully arrived just 5 mins late however I wasn't that late afterall for the performance as the last band is yet to finish...

When I went into the studio, damn it....SUPER HOT SIA...ME SWEATING LIKE A PIG!!!....but luckily Ain got tissue....btw I was wondering...are girls ever without tissues??:)

Oh yeah...the entry fee was $5 but when I gave the guy my 10 bucks, he gave me the same bill back:):)....heyhey...free entry:):)

Well...The performance was an awesome one...especially when it came to the part when they played A7x songs...the crowd just started going crazy...moshed and moshed like hell...then came 'Chapter Four' and I realized that I was in the middle of the mosh pit...damn it....join ar...then got this stupid A-hole jumped onto me from the back and caused my specs to fall...damn it!!!

Fortunately, someone found my specs and I got it back but there's a problem, it's like 'senget'..bent here and there!!!

Well it was time I got a new one anyway so it's not much of a hassle....just one prob...I'll be 'blind' for a few days to come.....hahahh

Then after Kin's performance, I stayed for one last band...I just gotta say that the whole thing was a good experience for me....cos I do have dreams of having my own gig someday:)

Went home after that and stayed up real late to watch this movie titled 'Almost Famous'...and it was a great one too...guess I can call today 'Another Perfect Day'...

Shit...I tagged happy birthday messages on Shahril's tagboard but damn it..his birthday's on the 23rd of April...not today!!!!,,,silly me:)